Media Internship - Darwin
- Darwin NT, Australia
Atomic 212° is a creative and media agency, but not the kind you think. We are defined by a unique and industry-leading model, characterised by flexibility, imagination and innovation. We call it the ‘Agile Creative + Media Model’.
We began our journey in 2007 as Atomic Search, a performance media buying agency and data-driven search specialist. Since then the business has transformed into Atomic 212°, with a full range of services that blend creative, media, technology and data. But our origins still define our DNA.
We are the only full-service agency in Australia that has started out as a search marketing and performance media business, and as such accountability for the spending of every client dollar remains at the heart of our operation. Accordingly, we have re-engineered our tools for digital performance media to extend across all channels. Of course, the use of creative principles to propel our data-driven insights is also key. The proposition is simple: use technology, data and imagination to identify the most effective media mix. And if we can have some fun with it, even better!
The internship is designed to expose you to the media industry, as well as giving you an opportunity for professional development within a leading agency.
The successful candidate will provide support to the account manager and the general manager across marketing and media operations, research and reporting. Not only will you work across some awesome clients you will be part of an award-winning culture in a harbor side location.
To set you up for success, the program will cover the following milestones:
After the 3 months, you will have:
- Learned fundamental knowledge of media advertising and reporting.
- Gained entry level knowledge of media planning and buying tools.
- An understanding of various ad formats and the relevant specifications associated.
- An understanding of the basic fundamentals of digital advertising and analytics.
- Assisting in the research and production of client presentations.
- The opportunity to move to a full time placement.
The media intern is required to work full-time, for 5 days a week (9am-5:30pm) for the duration of 3 months. For final year students please include your availability. For the right candidate, we may be able to accommodate reduced hours around your study.
- Recent graduate or final year student completing an industry related degree including Communications, Advertising, Marketing and Digital Media.
- A mix of imagination as well as strong analytic skills with the ability to work with large amounts of data with attention to both detail & creativity.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated interest in digital media and advertising.
- Aware of different types of advertising formats both online & offline.
In your application please include your resume and a page addressing the job specific criteria. Also, if you have a portfolio even if it’s university work or an analysis on a campaign shoot it through. We’d love to see it.
To find out more about Atomic 212° visit us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-12-group/
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.