Performance Account Manager
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Atomic 212° is defined by an independent, unique and industry-leading model, characterised by flexibility, imagination and innovation: ‘The Agile Creative + Media Model’.
We began our journey in 2007 as Atomic Search, a performance media buying agency and data-driven search specialist. Since then the business has transformed into Atomic 212°, with a full range of services that blend creative, media, technology and data. But our origins still define our DNA. We are the only full service agency in Australia that has started out as a search marketing and performance media business, and as such accountability and ROI remains at the heart of our operation.
Many agencies are cut from the same cloth in Australia, because it’s the safe play. At Atomic 212° we encourage all our staff to have a point of view, to stand out and be heard. We choose sides. Why do people stay at Atomic? We think it is because no one works for the agency, they work for each other.
At Atomic 212° we have done away with business silos and so-called ‘departments’ or ‘divisions’. Our client leads are true generalists, who make unbiased recommendations as to each client’s best marketing approach, and who then tap into a full range of specialist skillsets, which can be broadly divided into:
1. Brand:The agency’s acclaimed media planning, buying and strategy team works with some of the biggest brands in the world. They are leaders in consumer insights and attribution.
2. Performance:We are all about results and accountability. The performance team comprises paid search, paid social, SEO specialists and programmatic.
3. Colour: Creativity and imagination are at the core of everything we do. The Colour team is our in-house creative team up of specialists, with expertise in production, design, copywriting, content marketing, social media and much more.
4. Data and technology: Our number crunchers and analytics experts are the best in the business, with competency across web analytics, data visualisation, modelling, exploratory analysis and beyond.
You will be part of a high-performing, dynamic and adaptive team, with an appetite for driving results for the clients. You will directly oversee the quality of the teams implementation output and reporting. Start to learn to identify the optimal media channel mix to maximise business outcomes for your client.
The Account Manager ensures that all client objectives are being met by closely monitoring and optimising activities and by maintaining an effective, purposeful, continual level of direct communication with clients. The Account Manager is also directly responsible for the support, mentoring and development of the Account Executives in his/her team.
- A minimum of 3 years of digital experience in an agency environment
- A high level of experience in Paid Search, preferably in addition to a working knowledge of Paid Social
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the box
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships – at appropriate levels
- Ability to manage and develop integrated channel strategy for all performance activity
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients’ needs and issues
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management
- Experience with industry tools and technologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated aptitude to interrogate data to look for trends and opportunity that support strategic decision-making.
A competitive salary package of $80,000 - $100,000 inclusive of superannuation, plus benefits is on offer.