Data & Analytics Manager
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Atomic 212° is defined by an independent, unique and industry-leading model, characterised by flexibility, imagination and results: ‘The Agile Creative + Media Model’.
We began our journey in 2007 as Atomic Search, a performance media buying agency and data-driven search specialist. Since then the business has transformed into Atomic 212°, with a full range of services that blend creative, media, technology and data. But our origins still define our DNA. We are the only full service agency in Australia that has started out as a search marketing and performance media business, and as such accountability for the spending of every client dollar remains at the heart of our operation.
At Atomic 212° we have done away with business silos and so-called ‘departments’ or ‘divisions’. Our client leads are true generalists, who make unbiased recommendations as to each client’s best marketing approach, and who then tap into a full range of specialist skillsets, which can be broadly divided into:
- Brand: The agency’s acclaimed media planning, buying and strategy team works with some of the biggest brands in the world. They are leaders in consumer insights and attribution.
- Performance: We are all about results and accountability. The performance team comprises paid search, paid social and SEO specialists.
- Colour: Creativity and imagination are at the core of everything we do. The Colour team is made up of creative specialists, with expertise in creative, production, design, copywriting, content marketing, PR, social media, website development and much more.
- Data and technology: Our number crunchers and data geeks are the best in the business, with competency across web analytics, data visualisation, modelling, exploratory analysis and beyond. Our programmatic offering is also best-in-class.
Many agencies are cut from the same cloth in Australia, because it’s the safe play. At Atomic 212° we encourage all our staff to have a point of view, to stand out and be heard. We choose sides. Why do people stay at Atomic? We think it is because no one works for the agency, they work for each other.
Within the Data & Technology team, our number crunchers and data geeks are the best in the business, with competency across web analytics, data visualisation, modelling, exploratory analysis and much more. Our programmatic offering is also best-in-class.
As a Data & Analytics Manager, you will proactively manage key accounts, developing and coordinating the data and analytics aspect of advertising strategies and campaigns, while acting as the first point of call for your clients. You will have a passion for web analytics and gained experience working with an enterprise web analytics, and are always looking ahead at how web analytics can be used and implemented for accurate data collection and return.
- 2-3 years of digital experience in an agency environment
- Advanced knowledge of standard analytics tools: Google Analytics, SiteCat
- Detailed knowledge of the Google stack from Doubleclick and how it integrates with Google Analytics (and Premium)
- Previous experience with tools such as Google Analytics (preferred) and Site Catalyst/Omniture/Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics Premium is desirable.
- Experience working with web analytics on a highly transactional/ecommerce website
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets for data manipulation and analysis
- Degree in Computer science or Mathematics
- Ability to provide stakeholders with reports that are easy to understand and actionable
- Good understanding of digital marketing (affiliate marketing, SEM, display advertising, social media, SEO, and email marketing)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the box
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships – at middle and senior levels
- Ability to manage and develop holistic digital services and strategy
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients’ needs and issues
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management