Data & Analytics Manager
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Atomic 212° is Australia’s most awarded agency. We are defined by a unique and industry-leading model, characterised by flexibility, imagination and results. We call it the ‘Agile Creative + Media Model’.
We began our journey in 2007 as Atomic Search, a performance media buying agency and data-driven search specialist. Since then the business has transformed into Atomic 212°, with a full range of services that blend creative, media, technology and data. But our origins still define our DNA. We are the only full service agency in Australia that has started out as a search marketing and performance media business, and as such accountability for the spending of every client dollar remains at the heart of our operation.
Accordingly, we have re-engineered our tools for digital performance media to extend across all channels. Of course, the use of creative principles to propel our data-driven insights is also key. The proposition is simple: use technology, data and imagination to identify the most effective media mix.
And if we can have some fun with it, even better!
Within the Data & Technology team, our number crunchers and data geeks are the best in the business, with competency across web analytics, data visualisation, modelling, exploratory analysis and much more. Our programmatic offering is also best-in-class.
As a Data & Analytics Manager, you will proactively manage key accounts, developing and coordinating the data and analytics aspect of advertising strategies and campaigns, while acting as the first point of call for your clients. You will have a passion for web analytics and gained experience working with an enterprise web analytics, and are always looking ahead at how web analytics can be used and implemented for accurate data collection and return.
You will have:
- Ability to provide stakeholders with reports that are easy to understand and actionable
- Good understanding of digital marketing (affiliate marketing, SEM, display advertising, social media, SEO, and email marketing)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the box
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships – at middle and senior levels
- Ability to manage and develop holistic digital services and strategy
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients’ needs and issues
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management
- 2-3 years of digital experience in an agency environment
- Advanced knowledge of standard analytics tools: Google Analytics, SiteCat
- Detailed knowledge of the Google stack from Doubleclick and how it integrates with Google Analytics (and Premium)
- Previous experience with tools such as Google Analytics (preferred) and Site Catalyst/Omniture/Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics Premium is desirable.
- Experience working with web analytics on a highly transactional/ecommerce website
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets for data manipulation and analysis
- Degree in Computer science or Mathematics