Assistant, Planning & Trading (Ideal entry level role for recent Graduate in Comms/Adv/Media)
- 23 Hickson Road, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Planning & Trading
- Office: Sydney
Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Our goal is to deliver SMARTER, FASTER, ACCOUNTABLE solutions for our clients.
Atomic 212° is a truly full-service business, with capabilities that cross media planning and trading, business strategy, creative, production, SEO, SEM, programmatic, social, content marketing, and data & analytics. These capabilities are in-house and integrated, delivering one of the best all-round marketing services in Australia.
There’s an attitude that defines us at Atomic 212°, it’s the ‘relentless pursuit of why’. We challenge the status quo to ensure we never follow the herd.
AcT with Bravery
Make it Happen
Role & Responsibilities
As Assistant you will be supporting the Client Lead/Account Director and planning & trading team to drive strategic and innovative channel plans and help execute these for our clients. Your role is to assist with the administration of the media planning & trading process including monitoring, reporting, trafficking and account queries across all channels.
Specifically you will-
- Support the Client Lead/Account Director in administration tasks
- Develop an understanding of the principles of planning and investing across all media channels for our clients
- Become proficient in the use & understanding of all media trading and planning tools including (but not limited to AQX, eTAM, Roy Morgan, Nielsen, eRam)
- Construction of client reporting documents and presentations (including post analysis, WIP documents, competitive reports, market landscapes)
- Responsible for back end campaign monitoring including liaising with creative agencies on specs, material instructions, dub despatch, manage media deadlines and provide accurate material advice
- Campaign tracking against determined goals and targets to understand performance of specific campaigns
- Track all positioning and placements of media to ensure accurate delivery against bookings
- Adhere to an effective organisation and filing system to ensure that documents can be located easily if required at a later date or by colleagues in your absence
- Administer the invoicing process from accurate loading all bookings, checking against the plan
- Strong budget management skills for all executions (ensure budgets match briefs)
- Start to develop time management skills, ensuring all tasks are delivered on time
- Adhere to ways of organizing files so that documents can be located easily and referred to by others if absent
- 100% attention to detail & accuracy with all financials, budget control, account queries, loading MIs and Proformas.
- Starts to develop key relationships with the media & publisher partners
- Considerate of expectations and ensures delivery on all client & internal deliverables
- Builds internal relationships within the team and across the agency.
- Ensures ultimate attention to detail and data/information accuracy, to assure team and client’s confidence in our work
- Takes pride in all work delivered and ensures the presentation and design is impeccable and consistent with Atomic 212° brand guidelines.
- Entry level role for recent Graduate
- Ideally you will have had experience as an intern in a media agency during your degree but this is not essential. Most important is that you are passionate about being a part of this industry
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Able to think laterally about the potential solution to a request or client issue
- Ability to effectively communicate – written and verbal
- Basic presentation skills
- Strong numerical skills and an ability to think creatively and interpret and data
- Problem solving ability
- A self starter and able to show initiative to uncover solutions to problems
- Ability to manage a broad scope of tasks and manage time & workload to deliver on deadlines.
- Experience with GSuite required including Excel/Sheets and Mac proficient.
For more information visit www.atomic212.com.au.
Apply with your CV and a tailored cover letter outlining why you would like to work with Atomic and in media as a career, and what skills you brig to the role.
Salary for this position is $45k inc super commensurate with experience which increases to $50k inc upon successful completion of your 3 month probation period.