Data & Analytics Executive
- 23 Hickson Rd, Millers Point NSW 2000, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Data & Analytics
- Office: Sydney
Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Our goal is to deliver SMARTER, FASTER, ACCOUNTABLE solutions for our clients.
Atomic 212° is a truly full-service business, with capabilities that cross media planning and trading, business strategy, creative, production, SEO, SEM, programmatic, social, content marketing, and data & analytics. These capabilities are in-house and integrated, delivering one of the best all-round marketing services in Australia.
There’s an attitude that defines us at Atomic 212°, it’s the ‘relentless pursuit of why’. We challenge the status quo to ensure we never follow the herd.
AcT with Bravery
Make it Happen
As a Data & Analytics Executive, you will work in a team of data analysts and assist the Head of Data & Analytics in the preparation of client proposals and delivery of a range of analytic services.
You will have a passion for digital analytics and are always looking ahead at how it can be used and implemented for accurate data collection, reporting and analysis.
- Run website tracking audits to ensure correct data collection
- Troubleshoot Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics on websites and/or apps
- Manage tags and provide tracking solutions using Tag Management Systems, e.g. GTM
- Create dashboards, reports and automated reports using Google Sheets and Data Studio and similar tools
- Provide actionable Insights & Analysis from generated reports
- Assist the Data and Analytics Director in the preparation of client proposals and delivery of consulting services to meet and surpass client requirements
- Take pride in all work delivered and ensure the presentation and design is impeccable and consistent with Atomic 212° brand guidelines.
- Minimum 2 years GA/Adobe experience
- Understanding of digital marketing (SEM, Programmatic, Facebook)
- Qualified GA Individual
- 1 years of tag manager solutions, e.g GTM
- Ability to communicate & provide technical solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to think and act strategically and when required out of the box
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to team and clients’ needs and issues
- Ability to provide stakeholders with reports that are easy to understand and actionable
- Ability to analyze data to look for trends and opportunities that support strategic decision-making.
- Able to troubleshoot Google Sheets formulas and familiarity with Supermetrics
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics and/or Site Catalyst/Omniture/Adobe Analytics
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Sheets/MS Excel for data manipulation and analysis
- Hands on experience with Tableau/Data Studio or other visualisation tools
- Experience with any of the following is highly desirable: Statistics, Python, TensorFlow.
For more information visit www.atomic212.com.au
Please submit a cover letter along with your CV to Carolyn Maloney, People & Culture Director, outlining why you would like to work with Atomic212 and what skills you can bring to the agency and this role.
Salary range for this position is $70-80k inc super commensurate with experience.