Senior Product Manager
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
At Atollogy, we harness the power of computer vision to complement our big data analytics to help enterprises optimize their operations. If you are a relentless problem-solver, enjoy the challenges of solving complex computer vision problems, and want to get in at the ground floor of a fast-growing startup, then look no further than Atollogy!
This is a key role within our growing organization where you will have the opportunity to manage the planning, design and development of new and existing Atollogy products targeting manufacturing, bulk materials, aviation, and other customers. This role will be instrumental in identifying new product opportunities, defining product requirements, determining customer success criteria, proposing pricing, and driving ongoing product plans that will shape Atollogy’s success.
- Identify customers' needs through customer engagement and input gathered by customer success managers, sales representatives, and sales engineers.
- Follow key market trends, evaluate competitors, and assess new business opportunities to help define product strategy
- Define user stories, product requirements and key success criteria
- Work closely with engineering through the development process to validate that product requirements and success criteria are met
- Prioritize engineering development based on business and customer impact
- Create product roadmaps and communicate across the organization
- Generate training materials to educate sales and customer success teams
- Create product collateral to support sales engagement activities
- Shape product pricing by understanding customer value, utilizing market research, assessing product and operational costs, and estimating sales volumes
- Act as a product evangelist at trade shows and other events to build market awareness and drive customer opportunities
- Travel as needed to key customer meetings to support sales and customer success representatives as well as to gather insight on customer needs
We are seeking to hire a seasoned Product Manager to join our team. If you are a passionate self-starter that meets the following qualifications, Atollogy is a great company for you.
- A minimum of 5 years Product Management experience and 10 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated success at leading the definition and creation of integrated hardware and software solutions
- First hand experience with IoT, computer vision, artificial intelligence and big data
- Strong work ethic and desire to work at a fast growing, always on, start-up
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope and timeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and creativity skills
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Highly effective at working with cross functional teams
- Proven ability to take initiative and follow through
- Familiarity with software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred; MBA is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.