Quality Assurance Specialist
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
Atollogy's mission is to make operational excellence easy and accessible for manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. Atollogy’s proprietary algorithms and capabilities are revolutionizing how companies manage operations by integrating the physical world with artificial intelligence. Our team of Atollogists has more than 100 years of combined manufacturing industry experience with diverse and unique backgrounds.
If you are passionate about building IoT-based big data solutions for enterprises and are looking to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup, then look no further than Atollogy!
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will work with consumer application testing expertise. You will join the team of hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated and seasoned SQA professionals. In this role, you will:
• Create test plans and test cases
• Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
• Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
• Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
• Isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
• Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experienced in black and gray box functional testing methodologies
• Experience with standard QA and development tools
• Software QA testing experience
• Highly methodical test discipline, applicable to all product UI
• Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.