Computer Vision Specialist
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
At Atollogy, we harness the power of computer vision to complement our big data analytics helping enterprises with their operations. If you are a relentless problem-solver, enjoy the challenges of solving complex computer vision problems, and want to get in at the ground floor of a fast-growing startup, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Computer Vision Specialist to implement computer vision and image recognition technologies to provide new, innovative features to our customers, and turn information into insights.
In this role you will use the latest advances in neural networks and computer vision to bring new experiences to our customers, develop and deploy edge/cloud software frameworks for computer vision processing and integrate computer vision processing with other services from Atollogy.
- BS/MS (in computer vision (CV), machine learning, pattern recognition, or related technical fields)
- 3+ years of work-related experience in software development or Machine learning or high-performance computing
- Fluency in Python
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment
- Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives, priorities and implementations of new technology and products into very complex projects
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with management and engineering
- Experience working on applied CV projects. Examples include (but are not limited to) optical character recognition (OCR), object detection and recognition, video analytics, image classification, feature/color spaces, algorithms, filters, 3D Geometric Algebra/Matrice, non-linear optimization, and visual question answering (VQA) etc.
- Understanding of state-of-the-art deep learning and computer vision techniques
- Experience with CNN, RNN, supervised and unsupervised learning, optimization techniques
- Experience with traditional/legacy computer vision techniques (e.g. OpenCV) and be able to make solid recommendations on techniques based on pros/cons analysis
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks such as Caffe, Theano, Torch, TensorFlow
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.