Customer Success Manager (CA)
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
Atollogy's mission is to make operational excellence easy and accessible for manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. Atollogy’s proprietary algorithms and capabilities are revolutionizing how companies manage operations by integrating the physical world with artificial intelligence. Our team of Atollogists has more than 100 years of combined manufacturing industry experience with diverse and unique backgrounds.
If you are passionate about building IoT-based big data solutions for enterprises and are looking to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup, then look no further than Atollogy!
In this role, you will be responsible for helping customers in Atollogy’s industrial segment implement and adopt our IoT solutions for their fleet and industrial assets.
Picking up where our sales teams leave off, you will own the customer relationship and ensure a successful deployment of Atollogy's solution. You will work with customers across a range of industries including trucking/transportation, food & beverage, passenger transit, towing & moving and many others. You will build relationships with the customer, help them learn our system, troubleshoot issues, and otherwise ensure a successful customer relationship.
Your role will be cross-functional in nature, working alongside and connecting Sales, Support, Sales Engineering, and Product, enabling you to experience multiple aspects of a hyper-growth company from within. Since Atollogy is a fast-growing company with an emerging IoT technology, you can expect this role to evolve over time, with opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibility and impact our growth.
This role requires exceptional customer-facing communication skills, the ability to quickly understand a customer's business, and comfort explaining technology products to all types of users.
In this position, you will also produce financial and market intelligence by querying data repositories, generate periodic reports, and devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources. You will communicate the pertinent information to customers, competitors, suppliers, and internal managers and other employees to stay abreast of industry and business trends. Specifically, you will synthesize current business intelligence and trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Improve Client Onboarding: New customer onboarding is a very important, central task and will demonstrate to clients those features that help them achieve early value, and realize the importance of Atollogy products;
- Account Escalations: Support, problem-solve and help respond to any alerts, red flags, or poor account health;
- Contract Renewals: Follow up on current monthly and quarterly renewals to avoid unexpected loss, including during the renewal process;
- Upsell Campaigns: Infuse business intelligence to support, upsell, expand and upgrades, especially in situations where CSMs can drive portfolio growth;
- Client Relation “Health Checks”: Monitor and engage with all corporate clients, leveraging company-wide tools to calculate periodic health of key, and other accounts, to strengthen customer loyalty;
- Client Advocacy: Serve as the relationship owners, providing corporate solutions and strategies, as applicable.
- Communication: Ability to run training sessions, demonstrate Atollogy’s technology, and work through challenges with entrepreneurs and managers from numerous types of businesses.
- Organization: Ability to juggle multiple customer engagements in parallel and work cross-functionally to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Technical Aptitude: Analytics platform knowledge. Ability to generate analytics to support business analysis. Ability to deeply understand the Atollogy platform’s capabilities and explain them to customers of all types.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree is a bonus).
- Language: Fluent English (Fluent/conversational Spanish is a bonus).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.