- San Francisco, CA, USA
Atollogy's mission is to make operational excellence easy and accessible for manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. Atollogy’s proprietary algorithms and capabilities are revolutionizing how companies manage operations by integrating the physical world with artificial intelligence. Our team of Atollogists has more than 100 years of combined manufacturing industry experience with diverse and unique backgrounds.
If you are passionate about building IoT-based big data solutions for enterprises and are looking to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup, then look no further than Atollogy!
We’re looking for a Full Stack engineer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack engineer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 10+ years creating demonstrations, prototypes and other custom market-facing assets. These assets will be used to promote the company at events, create fast-to-fail implementations of concise ideas, and aid sales in one-off integrations and programs that would not need engineering teams level of rigor and process.
- 10+ years conducting customer-facing responsibilities, including customer meetings, customer advisory board representation, customer requirements elicitation, transforming and articulating field-borne requirements to product stakeholders, e.g. product management, engineering management.
- Proficiency and comfort with a wide variety of technologies, and comfort with adopting new technology quickly, especially as to enact integration chores, and "mash-ups" that combine existing assets.
- 5+ years experience with enterprise-class DBMS, i.e. Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, Postgres, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.