- Santa Clara, CA, USA
At Atollogy, we harness the power of computer vision to complement our big data analytics helping enterprises with their operations. If you are a relentless problem-solver, enjoy the challenges of solving complex computer vision problems, and want to get in at the ground floor of a fast-growing startup, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Data Analyst who is excited about joining a startup - if you are looking to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup, then look no further than Atollogy!
In this position, you will analyze large datasets to define sizing and complexity, identify patterns and potential issues. You will identify key metrics, and build dashboards tailored to clients. As part of a larger team, you will help build teamwork and cultivate innovation. You will communicate pertinent information to team members and help the Sales and Customer Support teams provide superior customer support for both installed customers and prospects. You will also synthesize current business intelligence and trend data to support recommendations for actions.
- Analyze large datasets
- Identify key metrics and build dashboards as needed
- Help and teach clients to better use and understand our data
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Understand what matters most and prioritize vigilantly
- BA/BS degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in using data analytics to drive key business decisions, including business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- Significant experience with advanced SQL
- Deep understanding of statistical analysis, common quantitative techniques like regression, experiment design, etc
- Information visualization skills, such as knowledge of Tableau/PowerBI/Domo/Qlik, etc
- Solid experience in Excel for data analysis
- Consistent track record of being able to work independently and proactively engage with business partners with minimal direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Master’s degree.
- Proficiency in programming/scripting and knowledge of statistical packages like Python/Pandas or R
- 3+ years experience working with Machine Learning
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages and visualization tools as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.