We are an IT recruitment firm from Stockholm, Sweden, sourcing global talents to Sweden. We constantly look for talented candidates all around the world and bring them onboard through our selection criteria. Once you are onboard, we then present your profile to our Swedish clients, who sponsor you a work permit to come and work in Sweden.
On behalf of our Swedish clients, we are in quest of hunting international talents, who would like to work in challenging and fast face IT environment.
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions across the business
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, product owners, marketers, designers, and others across the company
- Develop as a professional analytics expert in the organization
- Be involved in developing new machine learning applications in advanced rehab care
- Keep up-to-date with digital opportunities, solutions, vendors, and trends in our industry
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in a similar data analyst role and a degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline.
- You have a deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense.
- You have the technical competence to perform more advanced analytics:
- Coding skills (such as Python, Java, or Scala)
- Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas, R, SPSS, SQL, or Hadoop)
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- You are capable of tackling very loosely defined problems.
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
- Mastery of English both verbally and in writing
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Java/Scala/Python | Tableau | Docker | Mesos | Hive | Spark | Impala | Spring | SQL | Rstudio | Excel | Google Analytics
- Sweden work permit sponsorship
- 25-30 days paid holidays
- Paid sick leaves
- Health and life insurances coverage
- Occupational pension
- Health allowance (gym, massage & etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly breakfasts and monthly office parties