We are an IT recruitment firm from Stockholm, Sweden, sourcing global talents to Sweden. We constantly look for talented candidates all around the world and bring them onboard through our selection criteria. Once you are onboard, we then present your profile to our Swedish clients, who sponsor you a work permit to come and work in Sweden.
On behalf of our Swedish clients, we are in quest of hunting international talents, who would like to work in challenging and fast face IT environment.
- Design and build SDKs and advanced applications for mobile platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Help other mobile developers grow through coaching, mentoring, professional development, and management support
- Have a university degree in computer science with 5-7 years’ work experience.
- Extensive experience with working with React Native, Android SDK or Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of
- Good communication skills in English
Swift/Java/Kotlin/React Native | Redux | Webpack | HTML/CSS/JS | ES6/ES7 | REST APIs | Git | Jenkins | Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- Sweden work permit sponsorship
- 25-30 days paid holidays
- Paid sick leaves
- Health and life insurances coverage
- Occupational pension
- Health allowance (gym, massage & etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly breakfasts and monthly office parties