We are an IT recruitment firm from Stockholm, Sweden, sourcing global talents to Sweden. We constantly look for talented candidates all around the world and bring them onboard through our selection criteria. Once you are onboard, we then present your profile to our Swedish clients, who sponsor you a work permit to come and work in Sweden.
- You like to work in an entrepreneurial environment and see problems as exciting challenges rather than obstacles.
- You are passionate about developing digital products.
- You have an interest in the financial industry and strive to apply technical knowledge to create maximum customer value.
- 5+ years of agile experience in C#/.Net, Java or C++
- Experience creating responsive, device-agnostic interfaces via progressive enhancement
- Team player with dedication to unit testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices
- Experience working with frameworks, CSS preprocessors, task runners (e.g. React.js, Redux, Sass, Webpack)
- Enthusiasm for Agile software development
- Bachelor degree or comparable professional experience
- Proficient with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Verbal and written fluency in English
C#/.Net, Java or C++ | Node.js | React/Redux | Webpack | MS SQL Server/Oracle/MongoDB | HTML/CSS/JS | REST APIs | Git | SOAP / REST | Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- Sweden work permit sponsorship
- 25-30 days paid holidays
- Paid sick leaves
- Health and life insurances coverage
- Occupational pension
- Health allowance (gym, massage & etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly breakfasts and monthly office parties