We are an IT recruitment firm from Stockholm, Sweden, sourcing global talents to Sweden. We constantly look for talented candidates all around the world and bring them onboard through our selection criteria. Once you are onboard, we then present your profile to our Swedish clients, who sponsor you a work permit to come and work in Sweden.
- Define a technical design out of the requirements.
- Develop C# client applications (WPF, Windows service etc).
- Develop C# web based solutions (Cloud, ASP.NET, MVC).
- Be an active member in agile team.
- Write unit tests and support T&V in defining test cases in agile development.
- At least 4 years experience in developing applications using Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Experience in .NET Web API and MVC
- Strong in OOPS and Design Patterns
- SQL skills (MSSQL / Oracle)
- Experience in integrating applications with 3rd party solutions using REST and SOAP requests
- Implemented Web API and Web Services to expose the data.
- Used to working according to Scrum methodology
- Experience in working with Jira, Jenkins, GIT or similar tools
- Team player with good English communication skill
- M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or equivalent is preferred
Good if you know
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (preferably Azure)
- Automated testing (one or more of: Unit Testing, Spec Testing, TDD, BDD etc.)
- Knowledge of EPiServer, architecture, Microservices, MongoDB and Service Bus would be a big plus
C# | SQL/T-SQL | MS SQL Server/Oracle/MongoDB | ASP.NET MVC | REST APIs | HTML/CSS/JS | Cloud (AWS, Azure) | Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- Sweden work permit sponsorship
- 25-30 days paid holidays
- Paid sick leaves
- Health and life insurances coverage
- Occupational pension
- Health allowance (gym, massage & etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly breakfasts and monthly office parties