- Mäster Samuelsgatan 36, Stockholm
We are an IT recruitment firm from Stockholm, Sweden, sourcing global talents to Sweden. We constantly look for talented candidates all around the world and bring them onboard through our selection criteria. Once you are onboard, we then present your profile to our Swedish clients, who sponsor you a work permit to come and work in Sweden.
- Works in Scrum, XP and Kanban teams
- Is a specialist in back-end API development
- Is able to work as part of an Agile development team with Product Owners, Business Analysts, QA and Architects to ensure user stories & acceptance criteria (in JIRA) are valid
- Has experience of DevOps for API delivery including CI, ideally with Jenkins
- Has experience in deploying software to production within a large enterprise for commerce-critical applications
- Can apply best practices including TDD, test automation, SCM with git, coding standards and CI to produce quality deliverables
- Software & application development in Java 7 or 8.
- Has experience in deploying to auto-scaling and fault tolerant AWS cloud environments
- Specialist in creating fit for purpose technical architectures
- Is a great team player celebrating team achievement above individual achievement
- 5+ years of Java development experience.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and writing maintainable code.
- Experience in modern version control systems such as Git & GitHub.
- Experience designing and consuming web services (REST and SOAP APIs).
- Experience with RDBMS (E.g. Postgres) - schema / query design & implementation.
- Knowledge of design patterns and performance best practices.
- Unit testing and Mock frameworks
- Experience with build automation tools (Gradle or Maven)
- Agile development team experience
Java 8 | Java EE | Spring | JDBC / JPA / Hibernate | RDBMS | SOAP / REST | NoSQL Databases | Maven / Gradle | Git | Cloud (AWS, Azure) | Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
- Sweden work permit sponsorship
- 25-30 days paid holidays
- Paid sick leaves
- Health and life insurances coverage
- Occupational pension
- Health allowance (gym, massage & etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly breakfasts and monthly office parties