Workplace Experience Manager
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat,
and now Trello.
Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best
work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We are seeking a highly motivated and collaborative individual to join our Team as the Workplace Experience Manager for Atlassian Bengaluru. Are you someone who is always thinking,"how can I improve this Experience for Teams" and will be passionate about driving programmes that create meaningful connections between Atlassians. As a confident relationship and contract manager you’ll be running BLR Experience, your scope will be broad and the everyday will include build-outs to maintenance, employee events, community building, food and beverage and the staff recognition program, We’d love to see someone who is excited to get to work on all types of tasks and wear “many hats”. In this role, you will be responsible for handling the local budget and collaborating with the Global Experience Team.
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role at a dynamic company
- You are a champion for the Workplace as an enabler for High Performing Teams and you tirelessly focus on the end users holistic Experience
- The ability to quickly understand the evolving culture in our growing India office and how this translates into Workplace Experience offerings
- Experience working with internal (departments) and external (vendors) contacts to provide quality customer service to staff
- Confidence in acting as a Workplace Experience spokesperson to the India team
- Contract management experience, from communicating expectations and assessing performance of vendors to establishing strong business relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Assist in management of build out projects in accordance with the Atlassian standards
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.