Project Manager - multiple opportunities!
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Atlassian is seeking Project Managers with experience delivering software and/or cloud infrastructure projects with multiple dependencies. You will also have experience managing cross functional teams, and strategic and operational planning, goal setting, tracking and execution.
As a Project Manager you will boost the effectiveness of our teams by leading key technical programs, championing delivery success and operationalising the underlying processes to make our development teams hum with efficiency. This is the perfect job for a project manager with broad execution skills who loves rolling their sleeves up and getting involved. You're comfortable working with disciplines across different departments within a quick-paced, fast-growing company to deliver awesome outcomes. You will help craft and drive the major projects or programs of work throughout the team, you'll bring order and focus while leaving room for flexibility and innovation.
You'll have an infectious sense of urgency to help those around you: you'll be a mentor, multiplier, influencer, negotiator and awesome communicator rolled into one.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Three or more years of project management experience in an agile, dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively and collaboratively identify and synchronise project interdependencies across multiple teams and navigate risks and change along the way
- Love for leading technical cross-functional programs and championing delivery success throughout your team
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with great creative problem-solving skills
- Real passion for coaching and mentoring dev managers and team leads on relevant project management practices and promote, define, refine and carry out lightweight processes that fit our culture and values
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience working in a fast-growing software product organization with design and development teams
More about our team
Our team is defined by our connection to customers, along every stage of the process we empathize with their challenges and are passionate about creating solutions to understand, validate, and solve their problems. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with product, engineering, design or product marketing. From the smallest details to two year planning and vision, we’re the meeting point of business, technology and customer solutions—and we love it every step of the way.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including our famous 'Charlie's bar'), ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, HipChat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.