- San Francisco, CA
Atlassian is seeking a Strategy Manager who is passionate about driving growth at a fast growing software company with a unique business model and playing a key role in the development of our Revenue Strategy team. If you are looking to make a big impact, partner with world-class talent and take your career to the next level, we encourage you to join us in this exciting journey. You are a good fit if you are driven, highly organized, a self starter, analytical and have a strong eye for detail.
At Atlassian, the Revenue Strategy team is a high impact and visible team that works closely with business leaders across the company. Using your business insight, technical skills and creativity, you will drive key strategic initiatives on monetization and topline growth partnering with product, GTM and finance teams. You’ll own projects from inception to creative and technical design through development and delivery, ensuring that the solutions you develop are offering high-quality and actionable recommendations to business partners.
More about you
In this role, you'll get to:
- Envision, scope, structure, and execute upon strategic monetization initiatives to drive topline growth
- Partner across Atlassian’s product, go-to-market and finance teams to help prioritize product roadmaps, deliver strategic recommendations and analysis, and develop go-to-market monetization strategy for new offerings
- Innovate on the revenue and monetization strategy and evolve packaging and pricing models to better align with customer needs, value and willingness-to-pay
- Build analytical models and drive large scale quantitative customer research to identify actionable insights, exercise sound business discernment, develop recommendations to influence and drive consensus across functional leaders
- Transform findings into actionable recommendations and work closely with cross functional teams to execute on the recommendations.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3 - 6+ years’ experience with monetization, go-to-market / sales strategy, strategic finance, growth experimentation or business operations in the technology industry
- BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, Math, Engineering or a related analytical field
- Strong background in using hypothesis and data analysis to tackle large, complex business problems and quantify business opportunities
- Delivered key revenue initiatives through conception, research, business modeling to drive consensus and successful outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in driving growth through monetization, preferably in SaaS / software / e-commerce / consumer internet businesses
- Experience in crafting and executing marketing and customer research via interviews, quantitative methods and experiments
It's great, but not required of you have:
- An MBA
- SQL skills and understanding of database / data warehousing concepts and proficient with Excel / spreadsheet tools
- Experience with statistical analysis (R, SAS, SPSS)
- Knowledge of BI tools and technologies (e.g. Tableau)
- Software / SaaS industry experience
More about our team
The Revenue Strategy team is part of the Finance & Strategy function which is a talented and collaborative team with a unique mix of technology industry, consulting and financial services background. Our responsibilities include driving topline growth through monetization, pricing/packaging, and go-to-market initiatives. We encourage decision-making at every level and highly value an open-minded approach and organizational transparency. We work closely with business leadership across multiple functions including product, GTM and finance to support the Company’s continued growth. You'll join a team that is not only smart, motivated, passionate about Atlassian's products and customers, but also fun to work with.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Stride, and now Trello and StatusPage. Motivated by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.