Senior Product Manager, Commerce
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Come join Atlassian in the Sydney office as a Senior Product Manager, Commerce to transform the direct commerce experience for millions of teams from small companies to large enterprises. We are seeking a strategic and innovative Sr. Product Manager to drive the implementation and improvement of commerce capabilities to delight our customers and improve efficiency for internal stakeholders e.g. Sales, Support and Finance teams.
You'll be responsible for managing commerce requests from other teams and establishing your own roadmap of improvements by analyzing internal data, leveraging customer insights from surveys and NPS; gathering requirements from stakeholder interviews and advocates that are front line support for issues today, benchmarking with other companies on best practices, and understanding industry trends, to ensure that buying from Atlassian is frictionless and easy. This will involve working with internal stakeholder groups such as product/pricing, finance and accounting, design, marketing, product teams, loyalty advocates to envision and deliver (with IT/Engineering) the optimal experience. In addition to being responsible for improving CSAT metrics, you will be responsible for driving changes and improvements that affect other key company metrics such as cart abandonment, financial controls, reducing support ticket volume etc.
- Proven ability to design and deliver a successful commerce platform and experience roadmap
- 5-7+ years of product management background with experience in designing and deploying B2B ecommerce or SaaS platforms (e.g. product catalog, recommendations, shopping cart, quotes, billing systems, tax, etc.)
- Experience delivering products and experiences globally
- Demonstrated success of leading product strategy from concept to launch that delivered awesome user experiences for customers/employees
- Excellent partnering and collaboration skills with both internal and external partners
- Superior communication skills with the ability to weave strategy, insights, priorities and plan forward into a structured and organized storyline at all levels of management
- Experience with customer usability and hypothesis driven experimentation
- High energy, results-oriented self-starter with a positive mindset and with a "can do" attitude. Must be persistent, ambitious, curious and creative with a track record of focusing on high impact and strategic initiatives through to execution without direct authority
- BS/MS in business, marketing, engineering and an MBA is desirable
You're a Good Fit If
- Your personal mantra is 'bring it on' when faced with a new challenge
- In your mind, the word "multi-task" is redundant
- Your sense of urgency is like a tornado gathering others up in it's wake
- You make the hard look easy
More about our team
Our team is defined by our connection to customers, along every step of the process we empathize with their pain points and are passionate about creating solutions to understand, validate, and solve their problems. Collaboration is our glue, whether it is working with product, engineering, design or product marketing. From the smallest details to three year planning and vision, we’re the meeting point of business, technology and customer solutions—and we love it every step of the way.
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, plenty of food and drinks (including our famous 'Charlie's bar'), ergonomic workstations with Aeron chairs, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 60,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence, Trello and HipChat – and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.