Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
- San Francisco, CA
Atlassian is seeking a creative and experienced leader for our Customer Marketing program. Atlassian is a dream company to have this job; 90,000 customers and counting from all industries and sizes who use our products to accomplish their missions. Your job will be to investigate and uncover these stories, write them up in a compelling narrative and find creative ways to educate others internally and externally about the what our amazing customers are doing. You will also partner closely with many internal teams (Community, Product Marketing, Product, Support, and our executive team) to drive awareness and business outcomes and build a culture where customer stories are sourced from all parts of the business. If you want to create and run a world-class Customer Marketing program which others will point to as the north star, we want you to join us.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Establish and cultivate high-touch reference relationships with strategic Atlassian users, and maintain in-depth customer profiles and contacts
- Conduct interviews, publish work that showcase our customers, and find ways to infuse insights into our PR, Product and Product Marketing teams
- Partner with internal teams to handle customer reference requests, track reference activity and outcomes, deliver program benefits, and produce regular communications to internal partners
- Drive integrated, cross-functional brand programs that center around our customers via a variety of external deliverables including: written, video and peer-to-peer customer stories, quotes, business and technical case studies
- Increase program adoption and visibility, with an ability to understand and articulate the value of the program to a variety of internal and external audiences.
More about you:
- You've got a journalism background; you love to sleuth and weave pieces of stories together that reinforce an overarching narrative
- You've got excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- You can naturally build tight-knit relationships both internally and externally (customers, marketing, product teams, etc.)
- You've got strong project and program management skills
- You've been working with customer reference/marketing programs for five or more years
- You're highly organized, self-motivated, and able to run multiple projects concurrently with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
More about our team
This role will be under the Customer Evangelism team which, outside of support, is one of the only teams to work directly with our customers. This means we get the opportunity (and responsibility) of finding out the unique ways in which our products support our customers in all industries, and sharing those insights within Atlassian. Our group also consists of the Online Community, Atlassian User Group, and Corporate Events teams. We're a motivated, dynamic group that empowers and advocates for our awesome customers via a high-touch, multi-channel approach. If you are self-motivated and inherently a "people person" then this is the perfect team for you.
More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun. To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Hipchat, and now Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.