- Mountain View, CA
Atlassian is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team in Mountain View. Do you enjoy putting out fires while remaining calm and flexible despite ever-changing priorities and needs? Then this is the role for you. You will primarily provide dedicated administrative assistance to two executives, while also providing general backup support to the Executive Assistant team.
You’ll be responsible for handling multiple calendars including resolving over-lapping commitments and protecting time for priorities and you will master managing and reconciling expense reports and purchase requisitions submissions.More about you
You are a team player with a positive attitude. You are sharp, good-humored, flexible to changing environments, and are able to switch directions quickly. You are detail-oriented and self-driven. We would love it if you had 7+ years of experience supporting a senior level executive or similar. And, if you’ve supported multiple people at the same time previously, that is even better. You are an excellent communicator, both written & verbal and are a pro at Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. You are comfortable with Google Calendar and have a willingness to learn and adopt new office and software technologies. You have demonstrated an ability to be proactive, exercise good judgment, and uphold discretion and confidentiality in all tasks.The role:
- Ensure the effective workflow of executives schedule in line with the company’s priorities
- Liaising and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing timely information and advice on key issues as they arise to facilitate executive decision-making, identifying potential solutions and making recommendations where appropriate
- Collaboration and coordination of information on priority projects, and in preparation of meetings, off-sites and workshops.
- Preparation of meeting documents, briefs and reports in a timely manner
- Recording, monitoring and tracking flow of documents to and from relevant persons to ensure the timely completion of ask, correct references and filing
- Booking and management all travel related activity
- Expense and finance management
- Providing support as needed to the broader senior leadership team
- Demonstrated experience in executive management role in a company that has scaled quickly
- Crisp communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing and protecting of confidential information
- Demonstrated organizational skills and capability with business management and reporting skills
- Aptitude for handling conflicting priorities without loss of composure
- The ability to scale in your role making recommendations and outsourcing where necessary
- Experience growing and leading a highly functioning EA/PA team
- Quick adaptation to new technologies and systems
- Self starter - solution focused
We take ‘Play, as a team’ seriously. We are a small team and we work hard but definitely know how to have fun while we are doing it. We support each other and constantly have each other’s backs. We are very collaborative, but can work solo when needed.More about our benefits
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, five paid volunteer days a year for your favorite cause, plenty of food and beverages, ergonomic workstations with sit/stand desks, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years, generous employer-paid insurance coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family, 401k matching and more.More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and now Stride. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Atlassian, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49.