Marketing Consultant - Sales division
- Hwy 7, Markham, ON, Canada
Our Mission at Atlas Pro. is to provide a healthy, enjoyable, exciting, and motivational work atmosphere. Thus, individuals are empowered to take on responsibility, develop and present ideas, educate themselves and others, and use their talents and abilities to their fullest capacity. Also, We will continually promote teamwork, quality improvement, and excellence in all phases of business. This environment is upheld and promoted by open and direct communication, availability of information resources, and an organizational-wide commitment to motivating employees to reach their maximum potential in everything they do.
Your job is supposed to hold you down, not hold you back. Let us help you with your career, just a little. Atlas Pro has an opportunity for a Marketing Consultant to get their foot in the door in an entry level marketing role!
You’ll Be responsible for generating sales by providing consumers with an exceptional brand experience. Marketing Consultant truly act as the face and voice of our company, building brand recognition, and successfully promoting our product through the engagement of customers in meaningful ways. You’ll be helping us increase our company’s brand awareness, relay key brand messages, and generate sales.
Benefits of working with us as a Marketing Consultant:
- Collaborative group culture: Camaraderie comes before competition and our team-driven culture is what gives us our edge. When one person wins, we all do.
- Personalized Coaching: Our seasoned leaders know just what feedback and guidance to provide our newest executives. We provide individualized training to help you learn the basic skills of running a successful business campaign.
- Networking: Networking is the foundation of our success. Meet and greets with business leaders, industry experts, and other influencers give you a chance to glean fresh knowledge and strengthen your marketing management skills.
- Travel Opportunities: Whether it’s a regional training or a trip to an exotic locale for our R&R retreat, we enjoy many adventures as a team. These excursions are great rewards for hard work, and our ability to experience them together makes them even better!
Requirements of the Marketing Consultant Role:
- Experience in marketing, direct marketing, public relations, customer service, or sales an asset, but not required as this is an entry level role! We accept all backgrounds and experience levels!
- Great communication skills.
- Team-oriented outlook.
- People person who enjoys connecting with others.
Shoot your shot when you see them! If you’re looking for a career change and want to get your foot in the door in a marketing role, apply today!
This is a full-time, permanent position.
**** This is not a remote role, you will be required to commute the the office daily****