- Hwy 7, Markham, ON, Canada
Our Mission at Atlas Pro. is to provide a healthy, enjoyable, exciting, and motivational work atmosphere. Thus, individuals are empowered to take on responsibility, develop and present ideas, educate themselves and others, and use their talents and abilities to their fullest capacity. Also, We will continually promote teamwork, quality improvement, and excellence in all phases of business. This environment is upheld and promoted by open and direct communication, availability of information resources, and an organizational-wide commitment to motivating employees to reach their maximum potential in everything they do.
Atlas Pro is an interactive candidate resource that specializes in connecting up and coming talent to entry level opportunities all across North America! We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Sales Representative to our growing sales marketing division & client acquisitions team!
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a full-time Sales Representative to join our team working on an exciting new business development project. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, personable, and a driven self-starter with the ability to prospect sales opportunities.
As a Sales Representative, you will be primarily responsible for maximizing sales of our client’s products, lead generation and customer relations. This position carries with it the responsibility to ensure that you are managing internal communication and customer relationships.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Training and Product Demonstration
- Training and educating key clients on the functions and benefits of the products.
- Demonstrating key product features and translating them into benefits for the consumers.
- Product Positioning
- Delivering marketing messages to clients (new and existing).
- Strategic Sales
- Driving sales through lead generation.
- Identifying areas of opportunity for sales.
- Customer Service and Relationship
- Providing basic support on new customer inquiries
- Maintaining relationship with key customers and partners
- Follow up on leads and inquiries
Do you have the following qualifications?
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of sales – previous sales experience is a strong asset
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing/warehousing environment considered an asset
- Must be able to adapt communication to the various audiences based on the field environment
- Extroverted, Motivated & Confident working with people; magnetic personality
- Able to work in a fast- paced environment; high energy
This is a full-time, permanent position.
**** This is not a remote role, you will be required to commute the the office daily****