Android Developer / Lead
- New York City, New York City, New York, United States
Atika is a professionally run staffing services provider assisting clients all across U.S. and Canada. Working with corporations and state departments over the years, we have developed deep insights and expertise in offering staff augmentation services that are absolutely top notch.
Our methodology and approach ensure that we work closely with the clients, availing them of a world class service. The foundations of our service are quality in everything we do and treating our clients as an extension of our organization. We offer flexible staffing models that suit your needs, budgets and time lines.
Role: Android Developer/ Lead
- A minimum of three to five years of Android development
- App(s) published on the Play Store demonstrating a strong product focus and an eye for design
- A knack for communicating complex technical issues in clear language
- Proficiency in Java (we love Kotlin, but the majority of our codebase is still 'classic' Android)
- A passion for beautiful code and quality development practices
- Experience with testing - unit tests, functional tests, visual tests
- A talent for debugging Experience designing
- RESTful APIs specifically optimized for mobile clients
- Kotlin basics, from projects you can share with us
- Experience with accessibility frameworks
- Experience working on large applications with many developers or teams
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Programming experience in Java, Objective-C, or C++.
- Experience in mobile application development.
- Significant programming experience in either Java, Objective-C or C++.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development (either Android or iOS).
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (either Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch based UI.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.