MILSATCOM Technical Planner
- Colorado Springs, CO
Athena Technology Group, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focused on Information Technology and Communications consulting, system engineering, integration, deployment and operation of state of the art command and control and information systems that deliver critical network centric solutions to the warfighter. With a proven track record of technical support to our customers, we are looking for innovative industry professionals to join our team.
Work is on Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado, supporting the International Partner AEHF Support Center (IPASC). This position will provide technical planning and engineering support for operations and sustainment to the International Partners of AEHF. Provides expert-level MILSATCOM systems engineering advisory assistance. Provides inputs to the government on operations planning, specifications and requirements development, test development and execution, simulation analysis, interface designs, and requirements traceability. Position will develop training systems, manuals, and materials. Will review contractor proposals. Reviews technology readiness assessments. Position requires in-depth knowledge of performance-based logistics. Will support the development of long range planning and the writing of Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures. Provides extensive support to studies and analysis of air, surface, and space missions.
Some stateside and OCONUS travel will be required.
- 7+ years experience working in the MILSATCOM environment
- Extensive experience analyzing studies and performing analysis of space systems
- Ability to motivate other members of the team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Security+ Certification
- 15+ years experience working in the MILSATCOM environment
- Classroom instructor experience
US Citizenship and an active DoD TOP SECRET Clearance are required for the position.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. ATG is a growing company and there will be opportunities for internal advancement.Â ATG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• 7+ years experience working in the MILSATCOM environment
• Extensive experience authoring studies and performing analysis
• Ability to motivate other members of the team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Security+ Certification
• 15+ years experience working in the MILSATCOM environment
• Classroom instructor experience
U.S. Citizenship and active DoD Top Secret Clearance access are required for the position
Salary will be commensurate with experience. ATG is a growing company and there will be opportunities for internal advancement. ATG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.