Healthcare Facilities Manager
- WA-20, Burlington, WA, USA
AthenPollo is a fast growing and dynamic organization providing IT consulting and staffing services for over 8 years and committed to becoming one of the nation’s premier IT companies. Our highly skilled and experienced team strives to deliver the highest levels of service and value to our Customers and Consultants. Our client base is comprised primarily of Fortune 500 companies and large systems integrators.
AthenPollo is looking for a Healthcare Facilities Manager to support a leading Healthcare client. This is a full-time position based in Burlington, WA. Security, Satisfaction, flexible working hours and Happiness, come along with a handsome package!
Job title: Healthcare Facilities Manager.
Job Type: Full time permanent.
Location: Burlington, WA.
Required Education: 4-year degree.
· Responsible for the organization and supervision of the maintenance and repair of all buildings, grounds, utility systems and the associated mechanical and electrical equipment. Oversees difficult mechanical, electrical and utility repair work. Manages facilities for assigned the client’s owned and leased facilities. Provides leadership to promote a professional and effective department.
· Serves as the regional Maximo CMMS database administrator.
· Ensures all operations meeting require regulatory and code requirements.
· Prepares departmental budgets and monitors each budget to ensure operation within the approved budget.
· Interprets policies and procedures to personnel as needed. Prepares and gives caregiver annual evaluations and makes recommendations to director concerning caregiver performance and related personnel actions.
· Responsible for oversight of facility, and utility contract services. Negotiates costs, establishes contracts and conducts inspections to maintain quality standards.
· Supervises assigned staff, including hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, development. and performance management.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of two years of facility management experience, preferably within a healthcare environment.
Contact: Syed Irfan
Work: 616-855-1605 | Cell: 770 -776-6639