- CT-9, Farmington, CT, USA
AthenPollo is a fast growing and dynamic organization providing IT consulting and staffing services for over 8 years and committed to becoming one of the nation’s premier IT companies. Our highly skilled and experienced team strives to deliver the highest levels of service and value to our Customers and Consultants. Our client base is comprised primarily of Fortune 500 companies and large systems integrators.
AthenPollo is looking for a Genomic Technologist to support a leading Biomedical research client. Security, Satisfaction, flexible working hours and Happiness, come along with a handsome package!
Job title: Genomic Technologist.
Job type: Full time permanent.
Location: Farmington, CT.
Paid Relocation: Yes.
Good knowledge in molecular biology and hands-on developing, improving & implementing new/existing protocols using nucleic acid, library preparation, NGS and associated technologies.
1. Responsibilities include testing new protocols, preparing biological samples, constructing genomic libraries and operating NGS technologies.
2. Isolate DNA and RNA, QC samples, construct and QC NGS libraries start and QC sequence runs. Troubleshoot to solve problems as they arise. Implement process improvement to improve efficiency and minimize errors.
Contact: Syed Irfan
Work: 616-855-1605 | 770-776-6639.
Email Id: Syed.IrfanATathenpollo.com.
1. Positive team player.
2. Exceptional organizational and project management skills, including the ability to plan, schedule, and successfully carry out multiple projects at the same time to successful conclusion with minimal supervision.
3. Strong attention to experimental detail and process is critically required.
Working experience in genomics focused laboratory and experience in data management, including laboratory information management systems (LIMS) is desired.
4. Excellent written and verbal skills required for efficient communication in scientific details in a diversified environment.