- Minneapolis Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55406, USA
AthenPollo is a fast growing and dynamic organization providing IT consulting and staffing services for over 8 years and committed to becoming one of the nation’s premier IT companies. Our highly skilled and experienced team strives to deliver the highest levels of service and value to our Customers and Consultants. Our client base is comprised primarily of Fortune 500 companies and large systems integrators.
AthenPollo is looking for a HVAC Technician to support a leading financial client. This is a Full Time position based in Minneapolis, MN. Security, Satisfaction, flexible working hours and Happiness, come along with a handsome package!
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Minneapolis, MN.
Required Education: HMAC and BOMA Courses
Required Experience: 3-5 years.
· Perform duties related to the general building repair and maintenance, including repairs and maintenance to the Mechanical and HVAC systems.
· Perform preventive maintenance to Computer Room Cooling Units, air handlers, fan coil units, unit heaters, cooling towers, water and fuel oil pumps, exhaust fans, fire suppression systems, air compressors, water heaters, hot water, ice makers and some small refrigeration units.
· Assist in the operations of back-up generators and the necessary equipment to support the critical loads that the generator plants support.
· Depending on the region, the incumbent may be required to carry or secure licensing to perform duties within the scope of their responsibilities
· 4+ years of properties maintenance experience.
· Knowledge and understanding of data center: critical facilities systems: electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems
· Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
· Ability to identify and assess issues then make sound decisions
· Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
· Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications:
· 2 year Technical College-HVAC and Building or equal BOMA Courses.
· 3+ years’ experience in HVAC
· Experience with BAS building automation systems, Fire and Life Safety systems, Chillers, Fans, Pumps, Cooling towers, AHU’s.
· Experience in water treatment testing of Condenser water, and Closed loop systems.
· Data Center experience or large commercial building experience.
Candidate Must Have Verification:
- Applicant meets the basic qualifications in the job description.
Contact: Syed Irfan
Email : Syed.Irfan(AT)athenpollo.com
I appreciate if you forward your updated word formatted resume for review before we speak.
HVAC, Critical Facility
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.