Metalworking Account Executive
- Mobile, AL
AthenPollo is a fast growing and dynamic organization providing IT consulting and staffing services for over 8 years and committed to becoming one of the nation’s premier IT companies. Our highly skilled and experienced team strives to deliver the highest levels of service and value to our Customers and Consultants. Our client base is comprised primarily of Fortune 500 companies and large systems integrators.
AthenPollo is looking for a Metalworking Account Executive to support a leading Industrial Supplier client. This is a full time position based in Mobile, AL. Security, Satisfaction, flexible working hours and Happiness, come along with a handsome package!
Job Title: Metalworking Account Executive
Job Type: Full time permanent.
Location: Mobile, AL.
Reports to: Branch Sales Manager.
Remote Work: Up to 40% of the time.
Travel: Up to 40% of the time.
· Strong working knowledge of cutting tools and carbide tools.
· 2+ years of outside sales (preferably industrial sales).
· B2B sales experience (Mobile to Pensacola market).
Description of Duties:
· Sells client’s products with a focus on both metalworking and MRO related supplies and services.
· Ensure the achievement of individual and company sales and profit goals by fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of their sales position.
· Responsible for visiting and interacting with established and prospective customers under general supervision.
· Ability to leverage client’s Value Basket Offering to Customer base to include Competitive Advantage Program (CAP), Customer Managed Inventory (CMI), and Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) other newly introduced inventory solutions and web based solutions.
· Ensures growth of sales identifies and develops under close guidance new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of company sales goals.
· Maintains relationships with key metalworking vendors to support growth of their account portfolio.
· Manages to ensure excellent customer relations. Responds to customer needs, consistent with client’s standards, culture, and business practices. Consults with manager to identify and implement solutions to problems.
· Demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team and company sales goals.
· Maintains sales records and generates relevant market/sales reports for client.
· Monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
· Develops a personal business plan under general management supervision to establish personal annual goals.
· Fosters the client’s Culture in the branch and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of client’s Mission.
· Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
Contact: Syed Irfan
Email ID: Syed.Irfan(AT)athenpollo.com
I appreciate if you forward your updated word formatted resume for review before we speak.
B2B sales experience