Application Support Analyst
- W Walker Tunnel, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Roles & Responsibilities
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a L2 Support role to join the application production support team
Mission: The L2 Support is responsible of ensuring the run of the applications in her/his perimeter.
She/He will work on requests, changes and incidents based on clients’ tickets, using the documentation and procedures put in place in his business unit.
She/He is expected to work on on-call support out of business hours, based on rotations defined within the team as well as to participate in planned activities during few week-ends.
You will mainly be responsible for:
• Performing all run activities in respect of the processes, ensuring:
– SLA and priorities are respected
– Appropriate reaction, in line with the severity of an incident or escalation.
– CIB process are dully followed (change, incident, problem management).
– Troubleshooting is performed and a full root cause analysis is performed to understand the origin of an issue
• Handling escalation on actions from Production Engineers Level 1 (incident, request, change)
– Escalates to your Service Manager when needed
– Collaborate between various teams
• Continuous improvement of service
– Propose improvement and solution to reduce repetitive tasks
• Managing knowledge within the team
– Share the knowledge within AS teams
– Liaise with development and support teams to grab more knowledge
– Controls that Knowledge database is regularly updated
• Driving the most complex operations & ensures they are well prepared (involvement on DRP test, WIP, etc…).
– Act as global coordinator main events.
– Review of major releases roadmaps
- – Ensure post checks are documented, performed and report is shared
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.