Data Architect Analyst
- Downing St, London SW1, UK
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Your role as a Data Architecture Analyst will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Target Data Architecture model. You will co-ordinate the planning, delivery, support and quality assurance of the modelling spikes for the Target Data Architecture. The role will include engagement with Data and Systems Architects, Modelers as well senior managers as this is a high profile deliverable.
- Spike planning
- Support and analysis to Architects, helping to gather the relevant data
- Drafting and analysis of Target State Data Architecture
- Senior Management Presentations on progress and outcomes
- Extensive years of relevant industry experience
- Extensive Data modelling / architecture experience
- Data office, or similar, within the Financial Services industry
- Extensive agile experience
- Experience of managing conflicting priorities and/or coordinating via demand management operations
- Comfortable communicating with MD level stakeholders
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.