Full Stack Java Developer (Banking experience)
- Down St, London, UK
• Strong knowledge in Core Java including OOPS, Collection, Handling of files, Exception Handling, Design Pattern, Multi-threading etc.
• Strong knowledge in Springboot, Hibernate, hands on experience in developing microservices & RESTful APIs
• Strong knowledge in Rest service development and standard practices
• Should have good problem solving, Analytics and debugging skills
• Should drive technical execution independently with minimum help
• Should have good programming skills (as it is a hand on role)
• Should have familiarity of basic Unix commands and Unix scripting
• Should have knowledge on XML and JSON Data parsing
• Should have basic knowledge on SDLC governance tools like GIT,SONAR, ARTIFACTORY, FABRIC, Team city etc.
• Should have knowledge on advanced java 8 features
• Should possess basic knowledge of Oracle including Stored procedure, Joins as Java developer point of view
• Should have understanding of Micro service basic architecture
• Able to write Procedures/Packages/functions
• Able to code Error and Exception handling in Oracle
• Familiarity of PL/SQL Tuning , indexes, MV, Partition tables , collections Familiarity of Python - Basic operators, Conditions, Loops, Functions
• Familiarity of Apache Spark
• Familiarity of Hive/Impala and HDFS
• Knowledge of Oracle PL SQl
Senior (8+ years)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.