SAP Project & Portfolio Manager (EMEA)
- Sveavägen, Stockholm, Sweden
The SAP Project and Portfolio Manager (EMEA) will play a crucial part in the successful planning and delivery of critical IT Business Applications projects necessary to enable Cepheid’s growth plans in EMEA. The role is expected to act as a partner to the EMEA business and IT team in the planning and successful execution of the SAP global template deployment (SD/MM/FICO) and Salesforce solutions to Sweden and Finland as a core deliverables, alongside other key BAU business applications initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build relationship with the EMEA business and EMEA IT teams and external partners to build and execute on the roadmap
• Develop high level plans to address IT Application project needs, including resource requirements.
• In collaboration with other teams in IT and business functional owners, plan how to staff these projects from the business in Design, test and deploy phases
• Follow the PMO structure to ensure consistency of reporting and communication across projects overseen
• Establish mechanisms for identifying and regularly reviewing interdependencies and constraints across the portfolio
• Strong risk and issue mitigation management
• Represent IT on project core teams
• Represent IT and communicate status of projects in various forums with business and IT stakeholders in the EMEA region and globally
Knowledge and skills:
• Experience with multiple full life-cycle ERP implementations, with good understanding of all components required for success (process and system design quality, testing processes, change management, access controls, data quality, etc.)
• Consistent track record of implementing global and complex IT systems projects on time and within budget
• Ability to provide cross-functional leadership to ensure program and project objectives are met
• Ability to identify, clarify and resolve program issues and risks as needed.
• Good analytical problem solving and fact-finding skills
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.