- 565 Rue de la Commune O, Montréal, QC H3C 5X5, Canada
Astucemedia is an international well-established organization offering turnkey creative and software solutions integrating real-time data with graphics engines to produce top-of-the-line visual packages. Our graphics offering includes augmented reality, video walls, virtual sets, interactive panels, full/partial-screen overlays for various digital platforms including television. With its proprietary Data Platform software engine Astucemedia established itself as a leader in various domains such as finance, sports and elections. Our clientele counting Disney/ABC News, NBC Universal, Fox Sports, CBS Sports, NFL Network, BNN Bloomberg, CBC, Sky News Arabia, Al Arabiya, Dubai TV, The Media Majlis Museum rely on our expertise to deliver immersive experiences for Times Square, TV networks, sports venues, and museums. Our team consisting of talented media artists and software developers, is seeking new talent with passion, drive and innovative ideas!
- Devise and maintain software deployment strategies (automation).
- Coordinate software deployments across staging and production environments.
- Administration of Windows Server failover clusters.
- Implementation of application monitoring solutions.
- Administration of cloud services to support development activities.
- SQL server deployment and maintenance.
- Be the champion of database migration strategies.
- Contribute to technical documentation.
- Oversee software testing strategies.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with 2 out of 3: cloud solutions, continuous integration tools, writing PowerShell/Bash scripts
- Experience with some of the tools we use: AWS, Team City, MsSQL, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, GitKraken, Windows Server, Failover Clusters
- A good knowledge of SQL and at least one DBMS.
- Have previously deployed, managed or custom-built application monitoring solutions/dashboards.
To be successful in our fast-paced environment, you will need fantastic communication skills and be able to work independently with confidence. Our team needs someone multifaceted that can read between the lines with clever problem solving skills as we expect you to assume ownership of the domain. Mastering system deployments and workflow diagrams is essential; to you it comes naturally. We are excited to bring on someone that can champion the role with enthusiasm.
- A great fit with our company vision and values
- Entrepreneurial and leadership qualities
- Experience with Broadcast design or interactive media
- Good understanding of real-time graphics (Unity, Unreal, Ventuz, Vizrt, Ross/Xpression)
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- Travel premiums
- Annual performance bonus
- Regular team activities
- Startup vibe (casual dress code, espresso machine, Foosball and gadgets)
- Located in the heart of Old Montreal
- International opportunities