Project Coordinator Entry Level - Client Onsite
- Fremont, CA, United States
The entry level Project Coordinator will plan and coordinate aspects of internal projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like. Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors to help track down RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorizations) at all locations globally.
- Gather and maintain project requirement lists.
- Provides weekly project updates including action item updates.
- Schedules and coordinates project reviews and follows up on assigned actions.
- Effectively and accurately communicate status to the project team.
- Assist with maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours and expenditures.
- Assists with identifying project issues, determining the right team member to provide a solution, and/or escalating the issue to the client manager.
- Takes part in organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documents and follows up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Collaborates with various regional teams responsible for project resources and ticket resolution.
- Assists with daily monitoring of the ticketing system, reassigning tickets where required.
- Produces regular reports as required.
- Assists with identifying trends or recurring problems and escalates to management for resolution.
- Assists with locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
- Helps to develop and maintain knowledge and skills and keep up-to-date with new processes and procedures.
- Works closely with SDMs/Project Managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including assisting with identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and delivering actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this position
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In order to protect the health and safety of all onsite employees, proof of full vaccination is required.
- Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and
- 0 to 2 years’ related experience and/or training
- or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Flexibility essential - the role requires both office and remote commitments, as well as being willing to occasionally adjust work hours due to work with regional colleagues.
- Understanding or previous experience with ticketing systems and/or project management system
- Understanding of or previous experience in a technology driven environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive attitude and dependable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Ability to use good judgment, as well as problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professional decorum
Physical Demand & Work Environment:
- Must have the ability to perform office-related tasks which may include prolonged sitting or standing
- Must have the ability to move from place to place within an office environment
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Some positions may require occasional repetitive motion or movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
What can Astreya offer you?
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with a variety of career options
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Introduction to new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- Focus on internal promotion and internal mobility - we love to build teams from within
- Free 24/7 accessible Professional Development through LinkedIn Learning and other online courses to give you opportunities to upskill at your own pace
- Education Assistance
- Dedicated management to provide you with on point leadership and care
- Numerous on the job perks
- Market competitive compensation and insurance, health and wellness benefits
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.