Project & Program Management III
- Hyderabad, India
Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world's most recognizable and innovative organizations.
Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects involve knowledge of networking infrastructure, software implementation and upgrades and the like. Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints. Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Manage multiple, complex, cross-functional and technical projects.
- Partner with functional teams during initiation, plan, design, procurement, deployment, and post deployment phases. Responsible for managing/tracking program milestones, timeline, and overall deliverables.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including schedules, reviews, process documents, risk analysis, etc.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Drive project lifecycle milestones from concept commit through project closure and advocate change management.
- Use metrics and KPIs to measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, and provide regular status updates (weekly, monthly and quarterly).
- Drive internal process improvements; remove gaps, across multiple teams and functions.
- Ensure risks are accounted for and provide risk mitigation strategies.
- Primary project point of contact for vendor partners and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate and lead regularly scheduled meetings with core teams.
- Evaluate post project results against metrics; recommend or implement changes to improve delivery practices/processes.
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.