Project & Program Management III
- Hyderabad, India
Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects involve knowledge of networking infrastructure, software implementation and upgrades and the like. Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints. Projects may vary in number, size and complexity.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Manage multiple, complex, cross-functional and technical projects.
- Partner with functional teams during initiation, plan, design, procurement, deployment, and post deployment phases. Responsible for managing/tracking program milestones, timeline, and overall deliverables.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including schedules, reviews, process documents, risk analysis, etc.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Drive project lifecycle milestones from concept commit through project closure and advocate change management.
- Use metrics and KPIs to measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, and provide regular status updates (weekly, monthly and quarterly).
- Drive internal process improvements; remove gaps, across multiple teams and functions.
- Ensure risks are accounted for and provide risk mitigation strategies.
- Primary project point of contact for vendor partners and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate and lead regularly scheduled meetings with core teams.
- Evaluate post project results against metrics; recommend or implement changes to improve delivery practices/processes.