Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst IV
- Fremont, CA
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst with SQL BRD and FSD experience to analyze and implement code changes. In this position you will work with stakeholders and 3rd party representatives to troubleshoot and resolve data problems, create dashboards and spreadsheets, manage information and develop SQL code to analyze data.
- Develop code changes based on functional requirements defined via business requirement documents (BRDs), functional Specification design documents (FSDs),Technical Design Documents (TDDs) written descriptions in bugs and verbally.
- Own tasks through the entire development life cycle from concept to release to production including: gathering business requirements, documenting development approach, implementing code changes, testing, gathering approvals and migrating code.
- Conduct quantitative/ qualitative data analysis using tools and functions such as SQL, Dashboards, and Google spreadsheets.
- Manage information and applicable supporting documents and dashboards.
- Present reports monthly, quarterly and as requested with issues, observations or outcomes specified
- Work with stakeholders, including 3rd party representatives, to troubleshoot and resolve data problems.
- Work with client stakeholders to improve, automate and align data with current client processes.
- Work on assigned projects. Providing routine project updates.
- Curate and maintain related support documentation
- Excellent documentation, writing, organization and verbal communication skills.
- SQL scripting and use knowledge.
- Able to read and create technical documentation.
- Experience using Tableau, and Excel or Google Sheets.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment.
- Experience with Tableau, and Hadoop or BigQuery system management
- Python knowledge.
- Education in Statistics.
- Strong business acumen with experience in operations, analysis and project management.
- Experience Level: Bachelors Degree or higher, 8+ years work experience
What can Astreya offer you?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from within.
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits