Chief of Staff (Southern CA or Midwest location)
- Remote, REMOTE
At Astreya, we’ve experienced a wonderful period of growth. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for a highly qualified chief of staff to work closely with our executive team. From day one, the chief of staff will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing program management, and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management or consulting role, with a special focus on executive-level advising, program management and interdepartmental collaboration.
Our company is growing and we’re in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support our executive management team as Chief of Staff. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the executive management team. The Chief of Staff will handle day-to-day management of personnel to allow the executive management team to focus on growing our business. The right candidate for the job will contribute to the long-term success of the company.
Objectives of this Role:
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Serve as liaison between staff, senior leaders, and executive management team, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Assist the human resources department with new hires, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve all employee concerns
- Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, and managing an array of program management tasks from, generating correspondence, developing presentations and company communications, planning and coordinating corporate meetings.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CFO and executives on special projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- 7+ years in a business or executive management role
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years’ executive level experience
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Consulting experience with a focus on operations management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
What can Astreya offer you?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from within.
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.