- San Francisco, CA
Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world's most recognizable and innovative organizations.
Your experience and qualifications:
- 1-2 Years desktop support experience
- Have good written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work in a large team with minimal supervision
- Capable of providing an outstanding user experience
- Basic Inventory or IT knowledge
- Can lift and carry 50 pounds or more of equipment safely, multiple times per day. Interest in new technologies and IT career path
Preferred (but not required) experience and qualifications:
- You excel in a fast paced work environment.
- You make sound decisions when faced with competing priorities.
- You are results oriented and can identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives.
- Past business operations experience desired.
- Some customer experience background a plus.
- Completion of this online IT Support Professional Certificate preferred but not required
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.