Desktop Support Specialist
- Gurgaon, India
Desktop Support Specialists are responsible for providing the Astreya user experience. From order tracking, accessories management, managing hardware and accessory deployment to front line users, conference room maintenance and behind the scenes user setup - EMTs enable over 70,000 staff around the globe. This is an introductory role to IT services working at one of the most amazing workplaces on earth.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Perform inventory and asset management, conference room preventative maintenance, and e-recycling
- Support a complex and fast paced environment focused on video conference rooms with outstanding attention to customer satisfaction
- Ensure audio and visual quality, troubleshooting any issues that may arise and any requests from meeting attendees.
- Deploy and recover laptop and desktop images
- Perform customer support for over 70,000 users worldwide from IT accessory to workstation dressing
- Use ticketing systems to report individual work accomplishments and to track Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Utilize Inventory Data management software to maintain inventory accuracy and workflow
- Contribute to large scale global projects as neededntory accuracy and workflow
- 3+ Years desktop support experience
- Have great written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work in a large team with minimal supervision
- Capable of providing an outstanding user experience. Inventory or IT prior experience.
- Can lift and carry 50 pounds or more of equipment safely, multiple times per day.
- Interest in new technologies and IT career path
- You excel in a fast paced work environment.
- You make sound decisions when faced with competing priorities.
- You are results oriented and can identify the steps to be taken to achieve objectives.
- Past business operations experience desired.
- Some customer experience background a plus.
What can Astreya offer you?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus
- We love to build people from within.
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits