Product Marketing Manager
- Remote, Remote, United States
Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world's most recognizable and innovative organizations.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will work across the organization to identify opportunities and help us take new and existing offerings to market both with new and existing clients. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be expected to communicate the value of our offerings both internally and externally. You will have an understanding of the IT managed service/professional services landscape. In addition, you will leverage qualitative and quantitative data to support product positioning. You are detail oriented and will roll up your sleeves to ensure that our offerings are successful for both Astreya and our customers. You possess a background in IT/professional services marketing, and the ability to coordinate with and influence a range of stakeholders including sales, delivery, and the Astreya Center of Excellence (COE). You will have a solid track record of bringing successful solutions to market within the IT services ecosystem.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Own the marketing plan for both existing and prospective clients
- Identify growth opportunities for both existing and prospective clients
- Facilitate the cross-functional team will evaluate and implement new offerings
- Define core positioning and messaging for the solutions externally
- Partner with the Demand Gen Lead to launch for new offerings and develop the demand generation strategy
- Develop quantitative & qualitative market insights - customer needs, industry trends, and competitive intelligence
Your experience and qualifications:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the IT service industry
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to drive vision and influence cross-functional teams
- Solid track record of marketing experience in the IT service industry and demonstrated success in bringing to market commercially successful initiatives and offerings
- Strong collaboration & negotiation skills, showing ability to influence without ownership, gaining support and trust across the organization to achieve agreed upon business outcomes
Preferred experience and qualifications:
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to define a compelling story, a path to market, and evangelize that vision within the organization and across the company
- Experience with business case modeling, development and scenario planning
What can Astreya offer you?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from within.
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.