Web and Content Developer
- San Diego, CA
Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model that helps our clients be positively productive by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world, we are a global company working with the world's most recognizable and innovative organizations.
Astreya is looking for an experienced web site and content developer for our Sunnyvale team. In this position you would be responsible for developing web sites that serve as process information portals.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Obtain information for technical process documentation by coordinating discussions with internal teams
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to analyze and organize existing process documentation, identify deficiencies, and prioritize solutions
- Build and develop web sites primarily using Google Sites tool to serve as process information portals
- Prepare process documentation for internal and external publication
- Act as designated contact for suggestions and updates to assigned documents
- Provide quality services to identify and resolve issues quickly
- 3+ years experience in writing, technical documentation, and/or developer outreach.
- Experience writing, proofreading and editing.
- The ability to produce and organize content with a logical flow.
- Experience with authoring tools such as XML, HTML, Markdown, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience programming, using the command-line, trying out user interfaces, and working with prototype hardware in test environments.
- Ability to demonstrate ideas graphically (Viseo, charts, pictorals).
- Experience meeting multiple, deadlines.
- Enjoy learning new technologies, complicated systems and processes.
- IT, Networking or Data Center technical experience or knowledge.
Experience: 3+ Years work experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English or Communications, or equivalent
What can Astreya offer you?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from within.
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law.