Security Operations Analyst
- Mountain View, CA, USA
Astreya Partners are at the cusp of the new way of working. We provide IT services and Managed Performance to some of the most exciting companies on the planet. Our delivery model helps our clients be POSITIVELY PRODUCTIVE by matching exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world class IT service. With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world we are a truly global company working with truly global clients.
The Security Operations Analyst is part of a team that monitors and responds to tickets related to internal users’ system access. The analyst will respond and resolve tickets related to access issues with internal systems for users (“agents”). The Analyst will troubleshoot and resolve standard access issues, and escalate to senior members of the team when appropriate or needed. Understanding of Applications and/or Infrastructure is a plus. The Security Operations Analyst will draw from backgrounds such as helpdesk/ customer support operations, infrastructure/application troubleshooting, and software development to resolve systems access issues and bugs.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Triage of incoming requests and overall queue management
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve general issues based on process and knowledge-base documentation
- Escalate to appropriate resources to get issues resolved
- Consult on system access policies, collect requirements and implement access controls with general supervision and guidance
- Develop process documentation and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Develop and maintain playbooks and help content using intranet sites/docs/content platform w/ support/involvement from system process/data owners
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Domain expertise - Contact center, IT Services, Tech Troubleshooting, etc.
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to follow processes
- Strong English oral and written communications skills to interact with customers and internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities under guidance
What can Astreya offer you?
- Working with some of the biggest firms in the world as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Employment in the fast growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Introduction to the new ways of working and awesome technologies
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- A company-wide mentoring program to advise you along the way
- Online training courses through CBT-nuggets to upskill you
- Performance management system to provide you with meaningful, actionable feedback
- Dedicated management to provide you with a point of leadership and care
- Internal promotion focus. We love to build people from within.
- Numerous on-the-job perks
- Peer Recognition
- Market competitive rates and benefits
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.