Inside Sales Rep/Warehouse Shipper
- 25 Morrow Rd, Barrie, ON L4N 3V7, Canada
There’s more to life than work? You’re right. Our straight weekday schedule will allow for that. Evenings and weekends to yourself. We’ll pay you a competitive wage and give you access to a great benefit program including a savings plan. Interested? Read on.
At Gentek Building Products, we’ve made a commitment to our customers that they can rely on us to provide the quality exterior home improvement products they need. But that’s not enough. For us to be considered as their business partner, we know we also need to ensure that every transaction with us, at every point of contact, provides them with a superior service experience. That’s where our great employees come in. They make dealing with Gentek easy. And when that happens, we all have a great day at work.
Maybe you are just the person to join our team? Keep reading!
This is a unique hybrid role that includes both inside sales and working in the warehouse as needed. You understand that providing great customer service means doing whatever is necessary to meet our customers’ expectations.
Mostly you will:
- Answer customer inquiries at our service counter in person or by phone. You understand what the customer needs and you know all about what we sell, so you connect those dots
- Enter orders accurately in our system
- Answer customer queries about availability, pricing, delivery
- Perform related customer account management and administrative duties in a computerized environment such as processing customer payments
Additionally as needed you will:
- Assist in the safe and efficient unloading of incoming inventory a.k.a. unloading trucks
- Fill a customer order from time to time when our warehouse team members are already tied up and our customer needs get going
- Assist with inventory counts or other warehouse tasks
- Experience in a distribution branch environment an asset with a sound knowledge or keen interest in building products
- A natural disposition to provide exceptional customer service
- Easy to do business with. You are adaptable and open to new approaches/ideas when necessary.
- Computer proficient
- An ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong general administrative skills
- Heavy lifting required, and ability to operate basic handling equipment is an asset
- You are cooperative and reliable. You’ll come to work and give us your best every day.
Gentek is growing. Come grow with us. The people at Gentek are the difference. If you are interested in joining our team please respond.
Accommodations for applicants with disability available upon request.