Branch Inside Sales
- 45 Goodrich Dr, Kitchener, ON N2C 0B8, Canada
A growing company with a fixed work schedule? No more having to sacrifice personal time for work? A competitive benefits package? If these things peak your interest then Gentek Building Products is the company for you!
At Gentek Building Products, we pride ourselves on the superior customer service experience that we provide to our clients. We recognize that this can only be achieved by having a fantastic group of employees and, as a result, we are committed to taking the time and effort needed to thoroughly train all employees!
As an Inside Sales Representative you are an essential part of the Gentek team! You are a main point of contact for our customer, whether it be on the phone or at our service counter. You’ll know all about what we sell, know what we have on hand, and how to get what we don’t. You’ll take their order accurately and help them get on their way. So if you have experience, or an interest, in building products and enjoy being busy, friendly, and efficient, then maybe this is the perfect job for you.
Answer customer inquiries at our service counter in person or by phone
Monitor and advise customers of product information, availability, and delivery status
Participate in basic accounts receivable tasks, including credit check and collection calls
General administrative duties in a computerized environment
- Experience in a distribution branch environment an asset
- A natural disposition to provide exceptional customer service
- Easy to do business with. You are adaptable and open to new approaches/ideas when necessary.
- Computer proficient
- An ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Strong general administrative skills
- You are cooperative and reliable. You’ll come to work and give us your best every day.
Gentek is growing. Come grow with us. We offer a competitive compensation package and a straight weekday schedule. The people at Gentek are the difference. If you are interested in joining our team please respond with cover letter and resume.
Accommodations for applicants with disability available upon request.