HEAVY LIFTERS - Assembly/Production - 1st and 2nd shifts
- 3801 Beverly Rd SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404, USA
- At Associated Materials, we manufacture windows and doors of all shapes and sizes. If you are looking for a stable and growing company that is teamwork oriented and quality focused where safety and room for growth are important, you have come to the right place!
Assembly/Production Daily Responsibilities:
- MUST be able to lift 50+ lbs. consistently throughout the day.
- Cutting, processing, and assembling window components
- Inspect windows and communicate any issues
- Use material handling equipment to bring and remove materials needed to run the products.
- Pack and label all finished goods
- Report any non conformance/issues to supervisor and/or quality department
- Responsible for housekeeping in their area. This includes removing debris, emptying the dust collector bags on the saws, cleaning out the saw, sweeping the floor, etc.
- Maintain all safety standards
- Other job duties as required
Benefits of working with AMI:
1st shift. 5:00 am start, Monday-Friday
2nd shift. 5:00 pm start, Monday-Friday
- 1st shift - $16.50/hr, some Saturdays
- 2nd shift - $17.50/hr, some Saturdays
- Consistent overtime
- Pay increase every 3-6 months during your first year
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Monthly bonuses $$
COVID-19 Guidelines: We have a cleaning crew that consistently cleans high touch areas throughout the day in addition to nightly cleaning. Facial Coverings are required in the facility at all times.
High School Diploma/GED
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials.com