Production Lead - 1st and 2nd shifts
- 3801 Beverly Rd SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404, USA
Associated Materials, a federally designated "essential business" is the parent company for leading residential building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 70 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors.
Join us, and discover the next step in your career journey.
Benefits of Working at Associated Materials
- Pay increase every 3-6 months during your first year
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Monthly bonuses $$
- 1st shift and 2nd shifts available. (Pay differential for 2nd shift)
- Ensure quality standards are met throughout the department
- Audit Standards of Work and Work Processes within the Department
- Coach/train employee’s and lead by example
- Work with other Supervisors, leads, managers, and other departments to ensure a steady work rate for the department.
- Other related duties as assigned
- Lead experience or ability to lead and delegate
- Good attendance record
- Experience with forklift or ability learn how to operate
- Strong math skills; ability to use a calculator.
- Previous experience with scan guns preferred
- Can work well both as a team and independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Team oriented with a proven safety and attendance record
- Ability to work with a diverse work force
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Work overtime as required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com