Manufacturing Line Leaders Starting 22.25 - 25.25+ Monthly Bonus!
- 2801 78th Ave E, Fife, WA 98424, USA
Due to increased business demands, we are adding new shifts and manufacturing lines. We are immediately seeking experienced Manufacturing Line Leaders!
At Associated Materials, we manufacture windows and doors of all shapes and sizes. If you are looking for a stable and growing company where safety, teamwork and room for growth are important, you have come to the right place!
Bonus: $500.00 Bonus for each referral with a 50.00 pay out to the person you refer!
Bonus: $ 200.00 Bonus based on Monthly Performance Targets
Safety: Safety is our number one focus!
Employee Recognition and Growth!
Benefits that include medical, dental, 401k, vision, Paid Life Insurance, VACATION and more!
- Identify, correct, maintain and improve quality standards with accountability for a complete operational area within the plant.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports, in order to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Identify, solve problems, and remove barriers to production throughput.
COVID-19 Guidelines: We have a cleaning crew that consistently cleans high touch areas throughout the day in addition to nightly cleaning. Facial Coverings are required in the facility at all times.
- Experience with continuous (one piece) flow manufacturing, labor paced production, standard work, and pull systems highly desirable, in addition to experience leading production in a made-to-order manufacturing environment.
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine, and Preservation. With a legacy of 70 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.